Imagine a school where you attend college while you are still in high school. Imagine a school where your dreams of tomorrow are started today...Quest Early College High School. We are hope; we are dreams; we are the future now.
In partnership with Lone Star College, Quest Early College High School is a small school housed within Humble High School where qualified students can earn both a high school diploma and an Associate's degree or up to two years of credit toward a Bachelor's degree -- for FREE.
Click the link to learn More: Quest ECHS
Future Panthers (Class of 2024) may come from within our attendance zone,
or they may apply for a transfer from other parts of Humble ISD.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact:
Celia Herbst firstname.lastname@example.org 281.641.6779
-Students that fail to get a needed temporary ID badge before arriving to 1st period will automatically receive an after school D-hall.
-Students that are seen throughout the school day with their ID badge in their pocket, backpack, or under their shirt will automatically receive an after school d-hall.
-Any students that attempt to wear a temporary ID badge that reflects a previous date, will automatically receive an after school detention.
Email Alerts regarding grades and attendance now available through HAC (Home Access Center).Parents can now subscribe to email alerts from HAC for the following:(1) Course Averages(2) Assignment Grades(3) AttendanceParents can set a threshold for grades to get alerted when their child's grade average or a grade on an assignment is below the threshold that is set. Parents who sign up will receive an email alert regarding grades every Friday at 4:30 PM.To sign up for attendance and grade alerts, please follow the directions found at this link:Reminders about DRESS CODE EXPECTATIONS before you go shopping for school clothes:
- jeans/pants cannot have holes above the knee that do not have fabric or leggings covering the skin
- dresses, skirts and shorts must be mid-thigh or longer
- girls may wear leggings as long as their shirt completely covers their bottoms and is equally long in the front
- no spaghetti strap shirts, backless shirts, or shirts with large armholes (we should not see bra straps)...no low-cut shirts
- no hats or head coverings are worn inside the building
- no sagging pants
- no shirts or clothing with inappropriate designs or sayings
- boys may not have earrings...no other visible piercings allowed other that girls with pierced ears