Welcome to JFE!
Message to Parents:
Your child's new school is a rainbow of races, cultures and languages. We work well together because we are after the same goal - LEARNING! We teach the 3 "R's" which are: Respect, Responsibility and Reliability. Our Mission Statement is driven by three important questions:
- What do we want them to know?
- How do we know that they have learned?
- What do we do if they don't learn as they should?
Our purpose is to establish a positive learning environment so that every child is successful.
How Can Parents Help?
Parents can help the school by:
- making sure homework is completed
- asking how your student's day was
- reading together every night
- helping students practice math facts
- attending as many school events as possible.
When you do these things, you show your child that school is important.