- All medications are to be brought in by the parent/guardian in the original bottle. Smallest bottle possible is greatly appreciated since storage is limited.
- Please check the expiration date. We cannot give any expired medication.
- Medication forms need to be signed by the parent/guardian.
- All prescriptions require a physician signature.
- A parent must pick up all medication at the end of the school year or it will be disposed of according to the Humble ISD policy.
Mission of Humble ISD Health Services
The mission of Humble ISD Health and Medical Services is to enhance the health and well being of the students, staff, and community thus supporting the education of all students through maximizing their educational time.
Mary Fischer, RN, BSN
Julie L'Italien, LVN
Clinic Office Hours: 7:00 am-3:30 pm
Clinic Phone Number: