Welcome to the counseling web page!
As a Professional Counselor I Believe......
• Children have dignity and worth as human beings.
• Children learn best when they feel good about themselves and their relationships with others.
• Children who understand their feelings are better able to control their behavior.
• Children are capable of making responsible choices.
• Attitudes formed during elementary school shape future attitudes toward learning, self and society.
Criscilla Hensley, Counselor281-641-1807