Third Grade Teacher
Important 3rd grade info:
- Tuesday folders: These will contain communication from the classroom and school. They will include graded papers and occasional reports. Please return folder the next day.
- Breakfast and Lunch menus are online.
- Please bring a healthy snack and water bottle to school everyday. Students will have access to a water bottle filling station, and most of the water fountains will be off limits as we use safe practices. Please make sure the snack is neat and easy to open.
- If you have a change in transportation you must call it in before 2:30 or send a note with the student.
- If you student is absent they need to have a note when they return to school
- Your child needs to read a total of 120 minutes a week; which is about 20 minutes a day
- Study Math facts.
- Take your child shopping and ask them to tally up or estimate the total.
Last Modified on August 30, 2021