Upcoming Events

  • Logo  

    Summer school

    Refunds from Student Meal Accounts

    If your child has graduated or withdrawn from the school district and left a balance in their cafeteria meal account, you may request a refund, transfer the balance to another sibling in the district or donate the balance to “The Donated Meal Fund” to help a student in need of a meal. Please contact Julie Naldrett with the Child Nutrition Department at Julie.naldrett@humbleisd.net or call 281-641-8471.

    Please Note: Prior to requesting a refund, SchoolCafe users MUST log into their account and deactivate automatic payments
    as the payment method.
    Summe School Meal Locations


Connect With Us