Risk Management


    The Mission of the Risk Management Department is to reduce injury and loss by bringing awareness to the opportunities in our environment and throughout the district to operate safer, take less risks and chance of injury for the safety and health of all students and staff in Humble ISD.

Contact Us

  • Humble ISD BBTC
    20200 Eastway Village Dr.
    Humble, TX 77338
    (281) 641-8100
    Fax: (281) 641-1091
    Patty Epps
    Risk Manager
    (281) 641-8995
    Kasandra McNeil
    Risk Specialist
    (281) 641-8960