Algebra 2 / Strategic Math
Jesus (Jesse) Hernandez
Algebra II On-Level
1st - Conference Period
2nd - Strategic Math(Rm 2409)
3rd - Strategic Math(Rm 2407)
4th - Algebra II On-Level(Rm 2409)
Algebra II (except 4th Per class) meets in Rm 2312
5th - Algebra II On-Level
6th - Algebra II On-Level
7th - Algebra II On-Level
Be Respectful, Be Responsible, Be Ready, Be successful!
The goal is to establish an effective and safe learning environment for all students. Not only does the teacher play an important role but its vital that students engage, participate, and interact in the lessons so learning takes place. For this reason, as a class we will discuss our classroom expectations and culture on the first day of school. Listed below are my basic classroom expectations so that we can have a sound learning environment:
- When the bell rings, be in your seat and prepared to work.
- Respect the teacher and your classmates.
- Refrain from eating and drinking in the classroom.
- At the end of the period, remain in your seat until the bell rings.
- Give your best every day and expect to succeed.