While we are unable to be at school, the following Google Classrooms will be used. Use the following class codes to join the appropriate Google Classroom.
2nd Period: guobe65 (Concert Women's Chorus)
3rd Period: 6y3jrfr (Wildcat Women)
4th Period: zjisb4b (Wildcat Men)
ALL STUDENTS should also join the appropriate Remind using one of the following methods:
- Remind Via App
- Download the Remind app from your device’s app store.
- Once downloaded, create a parent account with your email address.
- Go to the Classes tab, tap the +, and enter class code @______. That’s it!
Remind Via Text Message
- Text your class code @__________ to 81010
- Reply to the message with your first and last name. That’s it!
- Parents – please label yourself as “student first initial, last name, parent” (ex. J. Blouin’s Parent, J. Blouin’s Mom, J. Blouin’s Dad, or J. Blouin’s Guardian)
Remind class codes
- 2nd Period: @cwchhs (Concert Women's Chorus)
3rd Period: @wildcatwom (Wildcat Women)
4th Period: @wcmhhs (Wildcat Men)
Concert Women's Chorus
6th & 7th Period:
Humble High School
Jon Blouin is beginning his first year as Humble High School’s Head Choir Director. Mr. Blouin graduated from the University of Houston with a Bachelor’s in Music Education. During his studies he was a part of multiple a cappella groups and performed in many concerts and operas. Before studying music, Mr. Blouin was an active duty Marine and continues to serve in the reserves today. When this native Houstonian and Veteran isn’t working to better the Humble HS choir program, he is spending quality time with his two daughters Jadriean and Jayla.