Welcome Back Cubs!
The 2018-2019 school year is going to be CUBtastic!!! We will all miss our dear friend and former RCE Counselor Ms. Sharon Wotipka. We wish her well in her new position in the Texas Hill Country at Boerne ISD! And I am thrilled to follow in her footsteps and continue to build upon the sound program of guidance and counseling into the lives of our students here at Ridge Creek Elementary. I believe that whenever children feel good about themselves and their relationships with others, they are more successful in school. As a team with our students, teachers, administrators, and parents, we will continue to collaborate and build upon our culture of caring!
Mr. Anthis can help...
* Students develop a better understanding and acceptance of themselves
* Students cope with family changes
* Students develop decision making and problem solving skills
* Students develop socially and emotionally to mature in their relationships with others
* Students understand themselves in relation to their own development
* Students develop organizational and study skills
* Parents understand their children's emotions, behaviors, and learning styles
Michael Anthis, M.Ed