Humble ISD has a communication system for quickly sharing information with parents by text, email and phone. The system is based on contact information that parents submit in back-to-school paperwork at the beginning of the school year, or for students new to the district, upon enrollment. During the year, parents’ cell number or email address may change. Please keep me informed when changes occur. Updating school records only takes a few minutes and allows you to continue to get both routine and emergency communications that may be sent by the school or district. Keep your information current to stay informed!
2019-2020 Student Registration Information
Full-day Pre-K is offered at FE from 7:50 a.m. to 1:50 p.m. Registration is held at the Community Learning Center and is by appointment only. Please visit the Early Childhood website for registration information.
Required Enrollment Documents:
Back to School Information
- Proof of residence
- Current water, gas, or electric bill
- Apartment lease - Guardian and student's name must be listed
- Original Birth Certificate
- Immunization records up to date and signed/stamped by doctor office
- Valid Drivers License of parent/guardian
- Last Report card
- Packet pick-up is August 7 from 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Proof of residence (see above) and a completed Annual Student Update are required to get a packet.
- Annual Renewal of Verification of Address Affadavit (if applicable)
- Parent and homeowner must meet with a campus administrator at packet pick-up to establish proof of residence from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Pre-K Orientation is August 8 at 6:00 p.m.
- All Student Orientation is August 9 from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
All Students Must Submit the Annual Student Update In PowerSchool - Opens July 22, 2019 and must be completed by August 7, 2019.
If your child is absent you are asked to call and report the absence to the school. Please include student's name, grade, teacher and symptoms. Please write a note for your child's absence upon his/her return to school.
Daily attendance is taken at 10:00 a.m. Regular & consistent attendance is one of the single most important reasons a child achieves success at school. All students are expected to attend school regularly in order to derive maximum benefit from the instructional program.
The tardy bell rings at 8:05 and students are expected to be in class at that time to receive instructions for the day. Promptness is stressed and is expected. Students who enter a class after the tardy bell are a disruption to that class.
If a student arrives after 8:05 they are to report to the front office for a tardy slip. If a student arrives after 10:00, parents must sign in the student at the front office. After 10:00 a student is considered absent for that day unless they have been to the doctor and present a doctor's note upon arrival.
Please allow 24 hours notice when a child is to be withdrawn from FE. The custodial parent will need to come to the office to sign the withdrawal papers.