¡BIENVENIDOS A LA CLASE DE ESPAÑOL!
Welcome to Spanish Class!
7 & 8th Grade Spanish 1 & Spanish for Native Speakers
1st Period-Spanish 1 (Google Classroom code:)
2nd Period-Spanish 1 (Google Classroom code:)
3rd Period-Spanish I/II Native Speakers (Google Classroom code:)
4th Period-Spanish III/IV Native Speakers (Google Classroom code:)
5th Period-Spanish I/II Native Speakers (Google Classroom code:)
6th Period-Spanish 1 (Google Classroom code:)
7th Period-Conference Period
8th Period-Planning Period
Tutoring: Tuesday afternoons from 4:05 pm to 4:30 pm
This year RSMS will be using our new school wide information system, Schoology!
What is Schoology?
Schoology is a safe and secure central hub where all course materials can be found 24/7, grades and assignments can be accessed, and communication between students, parents, and teachers flourish.How do students access Schoology?
Download the APP for Schoology and login.
You can login by clicking HERE.How do parents access Schoology?You will need to retrieve your unique parent access code by logging into Home Access Center (HAC), selecting the Registration Icon, and viewing the Demographics tab.
To set up your parent account:
1. In your browser, navigate to www.schoology.com.
2. In the top right corner of the screen, click the Sign Up button.
3. Select Parent from the options.
4. Enter your unique access code (located in HAC)
5. Enter your name, email address, and password. Once you log in, you’ll be able to browse your child’s activities by selecting your child’s name from the top right dropdown.
6. If you have multiple children at RSMS, you can associate additional children using the top right dropdown, selecting “Add Child”, and entering the Parent Access Code for your other child/children.