Welcome to the North Belt Elementary Clinic
Clinic Hours: 7:30am - 3:30pm
All actively sick students should be kept home.
(Fever, Sore Throat, Headache, Vomiting, Cough)
Absence Line 281-641-1319
Please leave a message with your student's name, grade, and reason for absence.
- First Aid and Illness
- Yearly Vision & Hearing Screening
- Immunization Review
- Reviewing health inventories on all students and creating care plans and emergency action plans as needed
- Medication Administration
- Medical Procedures
- Diabetic Risk Assessment for students in 1st, 3rd & 5th grade
- Scoliosis Screening for 5th grade girls
- Health Education lessons in the classroom
Humble ISD Health Services Mission Statement:
The mission of Humble ISD Health Services is to enhance the health and well being of the students, staff, and community thus supporting the education of all students through maximizing their educational time.
Humble ISD Health Services Vision Statement:
We see our professional school nurses as:
- Supporting the individual and collective health needs of students, staff, and community
- Acknowledging the diversity of cultures within the district
- Valuing the unique ideologies of students and families
- Educating the student, staff, and community by promoting health and wellness
- Maintaining a superior level of professional competency as demonstrated by compliance with the Standards of Practice and Performance of School Nursing Practice