AP Calculus BC
AP Calculus BC 2021 Class --
1) Do the Summer Packet in mid-July. Here are the Solutions.
2) Learn about the Summer Refresher and COME!
3) Go to Helpful Documents and start Unit 1. You'll find Video Lessons, Notes, Blank Worksheets, and Solutions!
4) Join Remind 101 AP Calc BC 2021:
or text @kbbka2 to 81010
"All mathematicians share a sense of amazement over the infinite depth and mysterious beauty and usefulness of mathematics." ~ Martin Gardner
For all Notes, Worksheets, and Solutions go to the AP Calculus BC Google Classroom.
Go to https//classroom.google.com
Click on the + in the upper right corner
Click on Join Class
Enter the code you got from Mrs. Murray
To access the on-line Calculus textbook:
1) Go to www.cengagebrain.com
2) Click on Register Access Code (upper left)
3) Enter access code ELPPQRPRPPNXS3
4) Enter your student login info
See detailed instructions on my Helpful Documents
AP Calculus BC Course Information
What is the difference between AP Calculus AB and AP Calculus BC? Click HERE.
2019-20 CLASS SCHEDULE
5th Period: AP Calculus BC
6th Period: AP Calculus BC
7th Period: AP Calculus BC
Every B-Block Lunch
2:50-3:30 Tuesdays and Wednesdays
A & B Block Lunch, by appointment
In our classroom - 4112
Talk to me, email me, or Remind Text me to schedule.
AP Calculus BC
Calculus is the study of continuous change. It has two main branches: Differential Calculus and Integral Calculus.
The AP Calculus BC curriculum covers Limits, Derivatives, Integrals, and Series -- The first two semesters of university-level Calculus.