AP Calculus BC
KHS AP Calculus BC
Join my on-line tutoring Tuesdays from 3:00-4:00 on ZOOM!
I am also available other days at 3:00 to answer your questions if needed.
Text me on Remind or email me for the Zoom ID Code and Password
AP Calculus BC Students:
I truly hope you and your families are healthy and safe. This has definitely been a strange time for all of us. I assure you that I will do my best to help you continue to prepare for the AP exam in Calculus BC, and get the credit you deserve through AP.
To be prepared, this is the best way:
1) Print off the weekly calendar or view it daily on our Google Classroom.
2) Print off FRQ Topic 1-10 Blank Assignments for Topics 1 through 7. (Topics 8 and 9 will not be on this year’s exam, and I will need to revise Topic 10 to cover only what will be included on the exam.) These are on our Google Classroom under AP Prep.
3) Each week, watch that week’s YouTube video(s). I work 3 FRQ problems from that topic’s worksheet on each video. Follow along on your worksheet. Links to the YouTube videos are found in our Google Classroom under AP Prep.
4) After you watch the YouTube video, work the 4-5 FRQ problems remaining on that worksheet.
5) Attend our Zoom sessions for any questions you have or to hear others’ questions/discussions.
6) Each week, complete that week’s Quiz in AP Classroom. This is due each Monday at 9am.
7) Once College Board begins presentations on the review, I will encourage you to watch those as well.
These are on the Distance Learning Opportunities link above and are on our Google Classroom.
You have worked way to hard this year to not get the credit you deserve. I believe in you! I know you can do this! We will make this work! Years from now I will tell my students what you went through, and how you responded. I'm already proud of you! Now, let's do this! :-)
"All mathematicians share a sense of amazement over the infinite depth and mysterious beauty and usefulness of mathematics." ~ Martin Gardner
For all Notes, Worksheets, and Solutions go to the AP Calculus BC Google Classroom.
Go to https//classroom.google.com
Click on the + in the upper right corner
Click on Join Class
Enter the code you got from Mrs. Murray
REMIND 101 - For last-minute messages, updates, etc
for class of 2019-20
Cell Phone: Text @4hd2kb to 81010
Or go to https://www.remind.com/join/4hd2kb
To access the on-line Calculus textbook:
1) Go to www.cengagebrain.com
2) Click on Register Access Code (upper left)
3) Enter access code ELPPQRPRPPNXS3
4) Enter your student login info
See detailed instructions on my Helpful Documents
AP Calculus BC Course Information
What is the difference between AP Calculus AB and AP Calculus BC? Click HERE.
2019-20 CLASS SCHEDULE
5th Period: AP Calculus BC
6th Period: AP Calculus BC
7th Period: AP Calculus BC
Every B-Block Lunch
2:50-3:30 Tuesdays and Wednesdays
A & B Block Lunch, by appointment
In our classroom - 4112
Talk to me, email me, or Remind Text me to schedule.
AP Calculus BC
Calculus is the study of continuous change. It has two main branches: Differential Calculus and Integral Calculus.
The AP Calculus BC curriculum covers Limits, Derivatives, Integrals, and Series -- The first two semesters of university-level Calculus.