Students who have never been enrolled in Humble ISD must utilize the on-line registration process. Current Pre K 4 students who will be attending Hidden Hollow for Kindergarten do not need to complete the online forms. To access the on-line registration forms, look for a link on the Humble ISD website home page. Parents without internet access at home may use the public computers at the Kingwood Library, or a computer is available at school upon request. The registration process is as follows:
1. Create an account to register. You will then receive confirmation email that your account is active.
2. Go online to complete and submit the New Student Application. Once the application is submitted, you will need to contact our registrar at 281-641-2400 to schedule an appointment to complete the pre-registration process.
3. Come to school at your appointed day/time and provide the registrar with the documentation listed below to complete the Enrollment Process.
4. Pick up a New School Year Packet in August with additional forms that must be completed.
Documentation required for registration:
2. Proof of Residency (current month water, gas or electric bill, home purchase or lease contract)
3. Child’s Original Social Security Card
4. Immunization Record Texas Law requires the following immunizations:
DPT: 4 doses of any combination of this vaccine are required with last dose given on or after the 4th birthday.
Polio (OPV): 4 doses. Three doses are required if the last dose is given on or after the 4th birthday.
MMR: 1 dose is required.
Hepatitis A: 2 doses are required, six months apart.
Hepatitis B: 3 doses are required.
Varicella (Chicken Pox): 1 dose required; may be waived if student has had chicken pox virus.
HIB: 3 doses are required.
Pneumococcal: 3 doses are required.
5. Parent’s Drivers License