Percy's Panther Kindergarten Roundup
Thursday, April 18, 2013 @ 8:30 am
Students must be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2013 to qualify for Kindergarten.
During Round-up (Thur., April 18) you will hear about the Kindergarten curriculum and be taken on a tour of the Kindergarten hallway by some of our fifth graders. We will cover registration details, immunizations, lunch accounts and answer any questions you may have. Parents can sign-up for a registration appointment at the end of the roundup. Pre-registration for Kindergarten will be by appointment only.
All parents will be required to bring the following to their appointment:
Official Birth Certificate (copies are not accepted)
Child's Social Security Card
Parent Driver's License
Proof of Residence (current gas, water or electric bill)
If you have any questions, please contact our Registrar, Kelly Garrett, at 281-641-3600 or Kelly.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online enrollment is MANDATORY for all incoming
Click on the document below for instructions on how to enroll.
ASE Parent Online Enrollment
Enrollment in Humble ISD
All children 5 years of age, or under 21 years of age on the first day of September of any scholastic year and whose parents or legal guardians are residents of the Humble Independent School District will be admitted free of tuition to the public schools.
- Parents should enroll NEW to the District students only through Online Enrollment. For online enrollment go to https://eshac.humble.k12.tx.us/EO_Parent/User/Login.aspx
- After completing online enrollment, print out and complete the enrollment packet:
2012-13 Enrollment Packet - English • 2012-13 Enrollment Packet - Spanish
- Call 281-641-3600 to set up a registration appointment. Bring the completed forms from the enrollment packet, along with the documents listed below,with you:
- official birth certificate
- immunization records
- child's social security card
- parent's driver license for identification purposes
- last report card from the previous school
- previous school's mailing address
- proof of residency in Humble ISD (utility bill, lease agreement, house closing statement)
- Also, it is helpful to bring TAKS or other standardized test results if available