Humble ISD Librarian Information
(New and Current Destiny Inventory Information April 2013)
Campus librarians: To view available dates for handheld scanners or circulation desk scanners, please see the 2013 Calendar. You may email the library specialist once you have decided on a inventory date. As always, access Destiny's "Help" button for troubleshooting information relating to the Dolphins.
Handheld Scanners (Dolphin): 6
Circulation Desk Scanners: 2
Preparing Your Dolphin Scanner
Inventory Quick Reference Guides
The Two Most Frequently Asked Questions:
Using a circulation desk scanner and laptop?
1) Download Follett remote to laptop.
2) Set up remote and decide where you want files to be saved
(District "R" drive is a good choice)
3) Plug circulation desk scanner into laptop.
4) Open up Follett remote and go to>Funtion>Library>Inventory.
5) Start scanning. When you are done go into Destiny>Backoffice>Inventory
and download into the saved inventory (see instructions above for Dolphin) you had set up previously.
IRead Library News