Humble ISD Librarian Information
(New and Current Destiny Inventory Information April 2013)
Campus librarians: To view available dates for handheld scanners or circulation desk scanners, please see the 2013 Calendar. You may email the library specialist once you have decided on a inventory date. As always, access Destiny's "Help" button for troubleshooting information relating to the Dolphins.
Handheld Scanners (Dolphin): 6
Circulation Desk Scanners: 2
Preparing Your Dolphin Scanner
Inventory Quick Reference Guides
Oh no! The laser won't work!!!!
If you are encountering issues with the laser not working on the Dolphin,
please follow these instructions.
The Two Most Frequently Asked Questions:
Using a circulation desk scanner and laptop?
1) Download Follett remote to laptop.
2) Set up remote and decide where you want files to be saved
(District "R" drive is a good choice)
3) Plug circulation desk scanner into laptop.
4) Open up Follett remote and go to>Funtion>Library>Inventory.
5) Start scanning. When you are done go into Destiny>Backoffice>Inventory
and download into the saved inventory (see instructions above for Dolphin) you had set up previously.
IRead Library News