Enrollment in Humble ISD
All children 5 years of age, or under 21 years of age on the first day of September of any scholastic year and whose parents or legal guardians are residents of the Humble Independent School District will be admitted free of tuition to the public schools. The 2013-2014 Parent-Student Handbook can be accessed here.
NEW student enrollment:
A NEW STUDENT is a child who recently moved into the Humble ISD attendance area, or a former student who did not end the school year in an Humble ISD school. Some families may have a RETURNING student (one who attended school last year) as well as a NEW student (a child enrolling in school for the first time).
- Parents should enroll NEW to the District students only through Online Enrollment. For online enrollment go to https://eshac.humble.k12.tx.us/EO_Parent/User/Login.aspx
Please Note: this program will work only with Internet Explorer 8 or earlier.
Instructions for setting up an HAC account can be found here:
- After completing online enrollment, contact your child's school to complete the enrollment process.
- Bring the completed forms from the enrollment packet, along with the documents listed below, to your child’s school to complete registration:
- official birth certificate
- immunization records
- parent's driver license for identification purposes
- last report card from the previous school
- previous school's mailing address
- proof of residency in Humble ISD (utility bill, lease agreement, house closing statement)
- Also, it is helpful to bring TAKS or other standardized test results if available
For RETURNING student enrollment
Online enrollment for returning students through the Annual Student Update link in Home Access Center (HAC) is now CLOSED. Any update of your student's information must be made through the campus registrar's office.