Elm Grove PTA
Our PTA is a vital part of our school and is responsible for funding many events in which our children participate in. Membership in PTA allows you the privilege to join with other parents, teachers and community members in benefiting our school and students. Your contribution makes all the difference!!! Listed below are a few good reasons why you should consider joining the PTA:
- PTA contributes annually to the computer lab, which is used by all students.
- Installed the butterfly garden and bird sanctuary on the west side of the building.
- Provided the sidewalk near the Sycamore Springs playground, the new storage bin and the playground benches.
- We provide funds for playground equipment and beautification of our school grounds.
- We sponsor cultural art events for all students.
- We sponsor Fall and Spring fundraisers.
If anyone is interested in volunteering, please contact:
Jennifer Perry/Volunteer Coordinator
PTA BOARD 2012-2013
|President||Mary Ann Sokol|
|1st Vice President||Brenda Shaw|
|2nd Vice President||Rosanne Hebisen|
|3rd Vice President||Tricia Zinnecker|
|Bike Rodeo ||Annibal Martinez|
|Citizenship-Boy Scouts/Girl Scouts||Michelle Allison|
|Events Volunteer Coordinator||Jennifer Perry|
Fifth Grade Coordinator
|Lori Scott/Felice Branscum|
|Homeroom Coordinator||Shannon Scott|
|Legislative||Mary Anne Albritton|
|Parent Education||Donna Rubino|
|Pennies for Patients||Dorothy Hernandez|
Red Ribbon Week
|Science Night||Janelle Hunt|
|Soup Labels||Cindy Hull|
|Talent Show||Brandi Fuhre|
|Teacher Appreciation||Mandy King|
|Thursday Volunteer Coordinator|
|Yearbook||Lynette Bennett/Joleigh Haupt|