ONLINE REGISTRATION! | ONLINE REGISTRATION! | ONLINE REGISTRATION! | ONLINE REGISTRATION! | ONLINE REGISTRATION!
All links below open in a new window. They may possibly be blocked by your pop up blocker.
Once you have logged in to HAC, you may also encounter pages that open in a new window. It may appear to you that when you click, nothing is happening, however, it is your pop up blocker that is preventing things from happening. Computers will be available at Flight School if you are in need of assistance. Another tip is to right click on links, and then choose to open the links in a new tab or new window.
New and Returning Students for the 2013-14 school year.
Beginning in the 2013-14 school year, parents will need to update student registration information online.
- Most of the paper intensive process has been replaced with the online enrollment program for all parents using Home Access Center (HAC). For those parents who have not set up a HAC account, we encourage you to do so in preparation for next school year prior to flight school. If you have not created an account or completed the online enrollment before flight school, you will be asked to do so before you begin the flight school process.
Click here to set up your HAC account and to update records. Parents MUST have a HAC (Home Access Center) account for returning and new student registration next year. The majority of the paperwork will be done via HAC rather than paper. Please see the attachment for complete instructions for creating an account in HAC. HAC guide
2013 - 2014 New Student Registration
Enrollment in Humble ISD
All students under 21 years of age on the first day of September of any scholastic year and whose parents or legal guardians are residents of the Humble Independent School District will be admitted free of tuition to the public school to which they are zoned to.
Bring along the documents listed below, to your child’s school to complete registration:
- official birth certificate
- immunization records
- child’s social security card
- parent's driver license for identification purposes
- last report card from the previous school
- previous school’s mailing address
- proof of residency in Humble ISD (current within the last 30 days - gas, water or light bill in parent/guardian's name with service address on bill, lease agreement (apartment lease must have student and parent/guardian's name on lease, house closing statement if closed within the last 30 days)
- Also, it is helpful to bring TAKS or other standardized test results if available
Moving over the summer? If you are planning to move over the Summer break and will be attending another school for the 2014/2015 school year, please print and complete an Intent-to-Move form. Return completed and signed form to the Registrar's office prior to the last week of school. Please call Krista Johnson, Assistant Registrar, at 281-641-7531 for complete instructions on withdrawing your student and receiving withdrawal papers which are needed for enrollment in the new school. Note: The student must complete the semester final exams in order to receive credits for the semester.