A STUDENT is classified as a kindergarten student if the student resides in the Humble ISD attendance area and meets the requirements for enrollment found in the Parent Student Handbook.
There are 5 parts to pre-register a kindergarten student:
- Complete the New to District Online Enrollment Registration and submit the application.
for Pre-K and Kindergarten pre-registration, WAIT until after June 15 to
submit new student enrollment for the 2017-18 school year.
The Online Enrollment Registration process is available in both English and Spanish.
Please Note: Use a device with one of the following supported browsers: Internet Explorer 9, 10, 11 (not in compatibility view), Firefox (current release plus 4 prior versions), Chrome (current release plus 4 prior versions), or Safari 5.1.7.
New Student Enrollment - Parent Quick Reference Guide on filling out the online application.
Use this application for PRE-REGISTERING Pre-K and KINDERGARTEN. Choose 2017-18 school year and grade Pre-K or Kindergarten.
- Campus Document Review
Make an appointment with the appropriate Campus Registrar to complete registration. At your scheduled time, take the following documentation:
- Proof of Age and Proof of Identity (official birth
certificate, adoption record, hospital birth record, passport or other legal
document that establishes age and identity)
- Parent/Guardian's driver’s license or passport for
- Immunization records (all records, including electronic (My Chart) records, must be signed or stamped
by the physician or his/her designee or public health personnel)
- Proof of residency in Humble ISD (utility bill, lease
agreement, house closing statement)
Applications NOT processed at a campus during their advertised window will be removed and you will need to re-apply using the 2017-18 Enrollment application.
- Once your student's
enrollment is accepted by the Campus Registrar, set up a Home Access Center (HAC) account.
This account will allow you to monitor and view your
student's academic progress, schedule, grades, test scores, and attendance. It
also is used for the student's annual update registration.
(Instructions for Setting Up a HAC Account in English or Setting Up a HAC Account in Spanish)
- Beginning August 2, complete the 2017-18 ANNUAL UPDATE. This update will allow you to adjust health, emergency contacts and other information that may have changes since pre-registration. Annual Update is REQUIRED for ALL pre-registered kindergarten students.
- Please be aware that all registered students must be
in attendance the first day of school (August 28, 2017) or they will be dropped
from class rolls.