Congratulations on your new position with Humble Independent School District!
You will receive an email from Human Resources will links to our New Hire Packet after your Recommendation to Hire has been processed.
After your New Hire Packet is completed, you will receive an email with a link to register for our New Hire Orientation.
If you have been hired as a classified employee by one of our Support Services departments (Transportation, Child Nutrition, Operations, Maintenance, Police, etc.), they will contact you regarding the hiring procedure.
Please follow the steps below:
1. Complete each form in the New Hire Packet after receiving it.
2. Register for New Hire Orientation.
3. Order Transcripts and Service Records from your previous district.
4. Attend New Hire Orientation - Bring the following:
- Acceptable forms of identification to complete the I-9 form.
- A voided check or form from your bank with routing and account numbers if you were unable to upload this when completing the New Hire Packet.
- Transcripts and service records.
5. Read the New Employee Information page.
6. Questions? Call 281-641-8170, the Human Resources Department is here to help you.