Thursday, April 6, 2017
During this time you will hear from the Nurse, Registrar, and the Kindergarten Teachers about what to expect in Kindergarten. Your kindergartener is welcome to attend - they will go visit the playground and a kindergarten classroom while you are receiving your kindergarten information. After your meeting, you will need to enroll online and sign up for an appointment to complete the enrollment process. Currently enrolled Pre-K students do not need to enroll online. Proceed to number 2 below.
*REGISTRATION BY APPOINTMENT ONLY*
Please follow all the steps listed below to complete the Kindergarten Registration process:
Enroll Online here. Online applications will be deleted on April 28, 2017. Please make your appointment to see the Registrar before then.
Once you have enrolled online, please click here to make an appointment to complete your registration. Registration is by appointment only. Your application is not complete and your child is not a student of Maplebrook until you complete your enrollment with the Registrar.
You must bring the following documents with you to your appointment with the Registrar (NO EXCEPTIONS):
- Up-to-Date Immunization Records (must be signed and/or stamped by the doctor)
- Parent or Legal Guardian's valid Driver License (only the Parent and/or the Legal Guardian can register the student)
- For Legal Guardians: Legal Documentation signed by a Judge
- DFPS Documents (if applicable)
- If you applied for a District Transfer, you must print and bring the approval e-mail with you.
Neighborhoods zoned to Maplebrook Elementary: Camp Lilly, Pines of Atascocita, Sunrise of Atascocita Apartments, Walden on Lake Houston, and Water Haven. Please click here to find your attendance zone.