A STUDENT is classified as a New-to-District student if the student recently moved into the Humble ISD attendance area and wishes to enroll in the current school year (2016-2017).
There are 4 parts to new student enrollment:
- Complete the New to District Online Enrollment Registration and submit the application.
The Online Enrollment Registration process is available in both English and Spanish.
Please Note: Use a device with one of the following supported browsers: Internet Explorer 9, 10, 11 (not in compatibility view), Firefox (current release plus 4 prior versions), Chrome (current release plus 4 prior versions), or Safari 5.1.7. If you use a smart phone please fill in all required fields denoted by a red asterisk.
Use this application for enrolling in the 2016-17 school year.
New Student Enrollment - Parent Quick Reference Guide on filling out the online application.
View Kindergarten Pre-Registration instructions (Attending school August 2017)
Except for Kindergarten pre-registration, please WAIT until after June 15 to submit new student enrollment for the 2017-18 school year.
- Campus Document Review
Make an appointment with the appropriate Campus Registrar to complete registration. At your scheduled time, take the following documentation:
- Proof of Age and Proof of Identity (official birth
certificate, adoption record, hospital birth record, passport or other legal
document that establishes age and identity)
- Parent/Guardian's driver’s license or passport for
- Immunization records (all records, including electronic (My Chart) records, must be signed or stamped
by the physician or his/her designee or public health personnel)
- Proof of residency in Humble ISD (utility bill, lease
agreement, house closing statement)
- Previous school records and school's mailing address
- Standardized test results, if available
- Once your student's
enrollment is accepted by the Campus Registrar, set up a Home Access Center (HAC) account.
This account will allow you to monitor and view your
student's academic progress, schedule, grades, test scores, and attendance. It
also is used for the student's annual update registration.
(Instructions for Setting Up a HAC Account in English or Setting Up a HAC Account in Spanish)
- Please be aware that all registered students must be
in attendance the first day of school (August 22, 2016) or they will be dropped
from class rolls.