All students under 21 years of age on the first day of September of any scholastic year and whose parents or legal guardians are residents of the Humble Independent School District will be admitted free of tuition to the public school to which they are zoned to.
- official birth certificate
- immunization records
- parent's driver license for identification purposes
- last report card from the previous school
- previous school’s mailing address
- proof of residency in Humble ISD (current within the last 30 days - gas, water or light bill in parent/guardian's name with service address on bill, lease agreement (apartment lease must have student and parent/guardian's name on lease, house closing statement if closed within the last 30 days)