Looking for some money for your school?
Want to learn more about writing grants?
Then you are at the right place!
Welcome to the Humble ISD grants website. These web pages have been created as a resource to Humble ISD staff and community members that are interested in bringing outside resources to our district that will benefit our students. If you found this website in your internet search and you are not searching for grants on behalf of Humble ISD, feel free to peruse this information but the policies mentioned do not apply to you.
Adrianne Holmes, Coordinator of Competitive Grants, is available to assist Humble ISD staff and community volunteers in the grant-seeking process. Adrianne can provide the following services to you:
- Guidance and creative ideas on project development
- Research on background information and funding patterns of selected funders as well as data to support your project
- Search websites and subscriptions for funding sources
- Interpretation of funding organization's requirements
- Technical Assistance with proposal development, including providing sample proposals and other necessary materials, recommending a proposal outline, and advising in budget preparation.
- Technical review of draft and final proposals. To ensure that each proposal representing Humble ISD is of the highest quality, the final draft of every grant application must be reviewed by the Competitive Grants Coordinator.
- Maintenance of a tracking system for all submitted proposals, which will include the originating campus/department, funding source, program period, amount requested, amount received, and status.
- Assistance in finding community collaborators, when appropriate.
Information regarding grant opportunities for teachers and schools will be primarily communicated through blog postings on the Humble ISD Grant Blog. If you are not signed up to receive email alerts of new grants available, sign up today at http://humbleisdgrants.blogspot.com/.
Adrianne is located in the Community Development Department at the Administration Building and her telephone number is (281) 641-8141. Stop by and say hello next time you are at the Administration building!