To participate in these programs to earn money and supplies for BBE:
Box Tops for Education:
1. Clip - Clip the Box Tops from hundreds of participating products (see attached list), collect them in zip-top bags marked with your child’s name and teacher's name, and drop it in the marked collection boxes at the front of the school and on the cafeteria stage.
2. Earn eBox Tops Online – Shop at your favorite online stores (see attached list) through the Box Tops Marketplace, or at Barnes & Noble through the Reading Room at boxtops4education.com. Your purchases will automatically earn Box Tops for our school, plus you’ll get exclusive Box Tops deals and discounts! Just be sure to link to the websites through the Marketplace or Reading Room at boxtops4education.com.
(To give you an example of how much we can earn: Out of almost 600 BBE students, if just 100 families shopped online for Christmas, spending $100 each from each of the following Marketplace sponsors, Justice, Wal-Mart or Target, Kohl’s or Children’s Place, Barnes & Noble or Lillian Vernon, plus if 100 families reserved a holiday trip, spending $200 each, through Hotels.com or other Marketplace travel sites, BBE would earn over $2,000!!)
3. Bonus Offers – Sign-up at boxtops4education.com to read about bonus and sweepstakes offers, print coupons, or find recipes. Currently, you may enter daily to win 250,000 Box Tops for BBE! Check the website monthly for new bonus promotions!
Labels for Education:
1. Clip - Clip the UPC codes (or save the lids) from participating products (see attached list), collect them in zip-top bags marked with your child’s name and teacher's name, and drop it in the marked collection boxes at the front of the school and on the cafeteria stage. Please note that some new participating products may not yet have the “Labels for Education” logo on the UPC – clip it anyway!
2. Sign-Up Online – Sign-up at LabelsForEducation.com to learn more about how to earn more points for BBE! Currently, you may enter to win $45,000 in computer and smartboard products for our school! You may also purchase Campbell’s cookbooks and earn 125 points per purchase.
3. Bonus Offers – Sign-up at eLabelsForEducation.com (notice the “e”) to register your Kroger and Randall’s cards. Our school is automatically credited bonus points for each Labels for Education product purchase using your shopper’s cards. This is in addition to the points earned by clipping the UPCs from these same products!
Be sure to label all submissions with your child’s name and teacher name. We will be rewarding the class who collects the most Box Tops and Labels for Education with special prizes at the end of the school year.
Be sure to check the Box Tops/Labels for Education section of the BBE website regularly, where you will find updated bonus opportunities!
Thank you all for helping to earn money and educational products for Bear Branch Elementary! With all the state and district budget cuts this year, any help we can give is greatly appreciated!!
Thank you, and happy clipping!!
Kristin Rodriguez * Box Tops/Labels for Education PTA Coordinator