Conference fee is $5 and includes lunch.
If you are representing a Title 1 school, the District Council of PTAs
will pay for your conference fee. However, to plan for enough food, please register below.
Please use Chrome, Safari or Mozilla when clicking on the above link. It is not working in Internet Explorer.
Sessions will include:
- How to Navigate through an ARD, presented by David Hays
- How to Set Boundaries with Your PTA/PTO Board, presented by Francesca Munoz
- Managing Your Paper, presented by Ellen DeLap, Professional Organizer
- Volunteers Need Balance, presented by Heather Woelfel
- Finding Grants for Your PTA/PTO, presented by Dr. Adrianne Holmes
- Helpful Tips to Protect Your Child from Being Bullied, presented by Matthew Smith
- How the Humble ISD Foundation Can Help Your PTA/PTO, presented by Christy Tarkington
- How to Be an Advocate for Your Child, presented by David Hays
- PTA/PTO Board Etiquette for Everyone, presented by Laura Clarke
- Texas Parks and Wildlife Resources to Schools and PTA/PTOs, presented by Texas Parks and Wildlife Staff