Marine Corps Junior Reserve Officers' Training Corps Program
Leadership Education and Development
Welcome to the 2014~2015 school year!! We are excited to get the new year started and will be working very hard this year in all aspects of our program. We ask that you show up with a good attitude, willingness to work hard, willingness to explore your full potential, desire to help others, and most of all MOTIVATION!
Naval Honor School
2012/2013 & 2013/2014
CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT PROCEDURES
1. Be on time.
2. Be respectful.
3. Be responsible/accountable.
4. Stay engaged.
PURPOSE OF MARINE CORPS JUNIOR ROTC
The purpose of the Marine Corps Junior Reserve Officers’ Training Corps program, commonly referred to as “Junior ROTC,” is to instill a value of citizenship, service to the United States, personal responsibility, and a sense of accomplishment.It does not seek any particular commitment to the military.
MISSION OF MARINE CORPS JUNIOR ROTC
1. Develop informed and responsible citizens.
2. Develop leadership skills.
3. Strengthen character.
4. Promote an understanding of the basic elements and requirements for national security.
5. Help form habits of self-discipline.
6. Develop respect for, and an understanding of, the need for constituted authority in a democratic society.
Chief Warrant Officer 4 Lasyone, USMC(ret) Senior Marine Instructor Atascocita High School MC JROTC email@example.com 281-641-7797
Master Gunnery Sergeant Daniel Fleming, USMC(ret) Marine Instructor Atascocita High School MC JROTC firstname.lastname@example.org 281-641-7797