"An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure." Ben Franklin
KPark High School Clinic Hours: 7:00 am to 3:30 pm
KPark....Always Pursuing Greatness!
Services provided by the nurse are:
- First aid
- Assessment of illness
- Monitoring ill students until they are well enough to return to class, or are released to their parent or guardian
- Administration of medication medically necessary during the school day. *see Medication Policy
- Creation and implementation of a plan of care for students with chronic illnesses
- Screening for problems in vision, hearing, posture, and other health problems relevant to the school population
- Evaluation of immunization status to ensure compliance with Texas law
- Consultation and guidance in areas of medical concern by the student, parent, or teacher
- Referral and follow-up of students in whom health problems have been identified
- Prevention and control of communicable disease
The mission of Humble ISD Health Services is to enhance the health and well being of the students, staff, and community thus supporting the education of all students through maximizing their educational time.